I chose to do the Challange Activity in Unit 5, which asks to demonstrate how Hawaii is growing towards Japan. I designed this image in an effort to improve upon the one in the book. The two main things I added were volcanoes and showing where Hawaii was in context to both Japan and the main land of North America. Is this image effective? What could make it better?
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Unit 5 Challenge Activity
I chose to do the Challange Activity in Unit 5, which asks to demonstrate how Hawaii is growing towards Japan. I designed this image in an effort to improve upon the one in the book. The two main things I added were volcanoes and showing where Hawaii was in context to both Japan and the main land of North America. Is this image effective? What could make it better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think your image is very effective. The only thing that I had a hard time with is the font. It doesn't come across too clear. I liked how you circled Hawaii and Japan to show where they were in the water. I am sorry this has taken me so long but I had to make a trip to California this week unexpectedly. My aunt passed away and so I am trying to keep with class. I hope this helps.
ReplyDelete